Effective Date: October 1, 2017
ProblemExpress is a platform which provides opportunity to various usersto create an account with the PROBLEMEXPRESS and discuss and or speak about each other's problem and find an appropriate solution to their problem by just interacting with each other, sometimes even take an expert opinion from a registered professional and/or mentor, though we provide a platform to speak and/or discuss about the problems which the users face in their day to day life but whether to imply those solutions is totally in the hands of the users and PROBLEMEXPRESS is no where responsible if any mishaps take place PROBLEMEXPRESS HAS NO LIABLITY OR IS NO WHERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THE USERS. It is platform were people seeks an experts advice but whether to follow the advice or not is totally at the users risk.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the ProblemExpress Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Problem Express. By using or accessing the ProblemExpress Services, you agree to this Statement. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how ProblemExpress works.
Because ProblemExpress provides a wide range of Services to help you to find out the most applicable solutions to your problem, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this SRR, the supplemental terms associated with the service govern with respect to your use of such service to the extent of the conflict.
1. Privacy: Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use ProblemExpress to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information:
You own all of the content and information you post on ProblemExpress, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with ProblemExpress(IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people of ProblemExpress, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Problem Express, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep PROBLEMEXPRESS safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep ProblemExpress safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on ProblemExpress.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access ProblemExpress, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on ProblemExpress.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements).
- You will not use ProblemExpress to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of ProblemExpress, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other ProblemExpress functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security:
ProblemExpress users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on ProblemExpress, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a ProblemExpress Page for such purposes.
- You will not use ProblemExpress if you are under 18 years of age without parental guidance.
- You will not use ProblemExpress if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights:
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same:
- You will not post content or take any action on ProblemExpress that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on ProblemExpress if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on ProblemExpress.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. ProblemExpress offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of the ProblemExpress Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
7. Termination: If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of ProblemExpress to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or ProblemExpress exclusively in the appropriate court of India, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on ProblemExpress, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on ProblemExpress and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on ProblemExpress. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on ProblemExpress. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of ProblemExpress.
- WE TRY TO KEEP ProblemExpress BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING ProblemExpress AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ProblemExpress WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ProblemExpress WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. ProblemExpress IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- By "ProblemExpress" or” ProblemExpress Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.problemexpress.com and any other ProblemExpress branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. ProblemExpress reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
- By "Users" we mean any individual who creates an account with us for finding solutions to their problem and/or discussing their problem with other users.
- By Registered Professionals and/mentor" we mean professionals who create an account with us and who are ready to provide solutions to the users at free of cost can.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from ProblemExpress or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Problem Express.
- By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using ProblemExpress Services.
- By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from ProblemExpress or provide to ProblemExpress through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on ProblemExpress or otherwise make available by using Problem Express.
- By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks provided here.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Problem Express, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- This website of ProblemExpress is a Beta Version and at no point of time we accept any money or ask for any monetary exchange in providing any kind of service or any third party transactions.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing ProblemExpress.
By using or accessing ProblemExpress Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time. You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of Problem Express:
To access the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities in several different languages, change the language setting for your ProblemExpress session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English version.
DISCLAIMER ProblemExpress ONLY PROVIDES A PLATFORM TO USERS TO FIND MOST APPROPRIATE SOLUTION TO THEIR PROBLEMS BUT AT NO POINT OF TIME PROVIDES ANY COMPULSION TO ANY USER OR MAKE IT COMPULSORY FOR ANY USER TO IMPLY ON THE SOLUTION RECEIVED FOR THEIR PROBLEM, AT NO POINT ProblemExpress IS LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITIES AND/OR DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR OR IF THE USERS TAKES A SOLUTION AND CERTAIN CONTINGENCIES OR MISHAP TAKE PLACE.